Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy Howlidays

What I realllllllly want to talk about this week is what drama queens mothers can be. (Golden Uterus Syndrome, anyone?)

But, instead I will remind myself what a blessed holiday we had, being able to see our beautiful little girls rip through presents at 2 Christmas celebrations, knowing they had 2 others ones to go to, as well.

I work as a reporter, and recently was able to see 63 children who wouldn't have Christmas, be able to have such a thing because of the generosity of local police and community donations.

So, instead of telling you how it FINALLY all worked out that we were able to see them, just know that we had a great Holiday. And I sincerely hope that you did, as well.

I also had a friend share this article, and would love to hear your thoughts on the matter!

http://persephonemagazine.com/2014/05/dont-blame-your-kids-youre-just-a-crappy-friend/

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment