Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Let it Go...

I couldn't resist the Frozen reference.
As the stepmother to two little girls, Frozen is where it's at!

Today's topic is.... letting it go.
I've spent many days holding bitter words and thoughts inside, spending hours letting it churn around inside my gut.
And I'm so over it.

So today, all week really, is going to be about learning to let it go.
Because my girls deserve a happy, loving, dedicated stepmom. They learn from my mistakes, my wins and losses.

Today (Wednesday) is a day to forgive myself for my mistakes. Mistakes are really a big part of what makes us unique and what makes us human. Without mistakes and bad choices, or simply wrong choices, I wouldn't be who I am right now. And I LOVE MYSELF.
That should be the phrase that breaks the internet. I LOVE MYSELF.
Treat YoSelf... no, girl, LOVE YOURSELF!

Thursday: Letting go of resentment

Friday: Letting go of petty disagreements

Saturday: Letting go of stress caused by life

Sunday: Letting go of drama and the presence in our lives

Monday: Letting go of anger

Tuesday: Letting go of my schedule

Wednesday: Letting go of self-depreciating practices

For today... I will focus on addressing my past mistakes and how to deal with them. I vow to find one positive aspect to each "negative" situation I've been through.

I will add it to my personal diary, and blog a few of the results.

You are my accountability... see me tomorrow and we can talk about resentments.

<3 Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment